Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Let's Make 2014 Amazing.



A cat on your blog to start the new year?  That's a lucky omen.

Happy New Year, world!  2014 -- we're really on our way to the future now, aren't we?

On the first day of the new year, it seems only natural to post something on this oft-forgotten blog. Thoughts for the new year, intentions, resolutions... everyone knows the drill. For a while I've been working on pinning down some kind of actual goals that I would like to meet, things I'd like to accomplish in my life this year... and nothing comes up. And that kind of stresses me out and then I stop thinking about it but can't stop thinking about it because shouldn't I be thinking about it or know what am I even doing if I don't know. So I think I'm going to resolve to stop thinking about it for a while.

And maybe that's fine?

For now, that's just fine.

So instead?

Let's keep things non-binding and light.

In the next year I hope to explore more, have more fun, be brave, create, and express my sincere gratitude for all of the 100% double top wonderful people and things in my life and in the world on a regular basis.

Think about work less. Be outside more. Try to devote more of my energy to things that are awesome, and less to things that don't rock my world.

Share more.

Be kind.

Enjoy everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment